What's New – November, 2005
November 25, 2005
- Amendments to the October 25, 2005 Rulebook effective immediately
- Minutes from the November 4, 2005 Board of Directors meeting
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting, November 5, 2005 in Minneapolis, MN
- Catch the "press" from the recent RUFF tournament held in Denver, CO
Several updates have been made to the NAFA rulebook that will all be made retroactive to October 26th. A summary of the changes is also available. Many of the changes were additional house keeping issues but several interesting new changes have been added to improve the sport further:
- Veterans Class competitors will now be omitted from the 90 day rule when racing in the Veterans class. Dogs may be moved from club to club without penalty to facilitate the development of Veterans teams in tournaments.
- The allowed distance between tournaments being held on the same day has been reduced from 300 miles to 250 miles regardless of region.
The RUFF club of Denver Colorado held the first event in the new Region 19 on Nov. 19 & 20th. By all accounts it was great event. Read what the Greeley Tribune had to say!